.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Haylie Baylie's 7th Birthday


 My Sweet niece Haylie turned 7 this week and we got to celebrate her on Saturday!  It was a great pool party with family and friends!  She asked me to make cupcakes and wanted them to be Star Wars themed...specifically Star Wars Rebels.  I made a Princess Leia cupcake with buns on the frosting, a yoda cupcake with yoda ears and green frosting, and a Sabine (from Star Wars Rebels) cupcake with crazy colored frosting hair and a spray paint can.  We had a lot of fun and once again I am reminded how blessed I am to live near family and be able to be a part of not just the big days, but the everyday as well!  Haylie asked me today today to call her Haylie Baylie Borghese when she is with our family...I love that chickadee!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment