.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mom fail

Last night I stayed up until 2am baking cupcakes for Mk's school easter egg hunt...I woke up this morning and realized that they all stuck to the pan (I didn't have the cupcake  cups I thought I did so I sprayed and prayed).  Having only a couple hours til the egg hunt and no cupcakes or cupcake liners I showered and ran to sweetwater about 30 minutes away to just buy some cupcakes.  Get there, rush back and have just enough time to put cute little cadbury mini eggs on top to make them festive.  Get up to the school only to find out the egg hunt is tomorrow...doh!  Seriously need a do over today!  On top of all that, my hair feels weird today because my bangs will ONLY go to the 'wrong' side.   I figured I figure anyone out there that saw the ravioli post and was fooled into thinking I have it together should see the real me...scatterbrained..crazy...but fun and thankful for grace on days like today!

1 comment: