.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Saturday, April 20, 2013

My new favorite product

So in the midst of Mk having the tummy bug and a 102* fever Bria had a bloody nose in her sleep last night.   She woke up ans Mike went in to her but she didn't realize what was going on amd just said she needed a hug.  Well she is on the top bunk and it was dark she she leaned over and got a hug and mike bever realized her nose was bloody.  This morning when Bria got up mk freaked out when she saw all the dried blood on B's face.  That's when we found it...dried blood on her sheets and pillow and pajamas...great...blood does not usually come out easily especially if it is dried. 

So I decided to pour some clorox 2 on it and see what it could do.  I figured it would be a long process of washing them several times trying several different theories.  To my surprise, as soon as I poured it on the blood it started to foam up everywhere the blood was.   I washed everything in hot water and to my utter shock IT ALL CAME OUT!!! 

I told Mike tonight that I will always ALWAYS keep a bottle of this stuff around for this type of situation.   I am sold! 

No comments:

Post a Comment