.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Friday, April 26, 2013

Shake shake shake...

Mk is getting older and with that comes changes.   She no longer thinks everything I say or do is cute or funny...she is starting to be...wait for it...EMBARRASSED!   Which is fun...don't get me wrong...I don't want to ever humiliate my child...however a little embarassment over mom acting silly in public....sign me up!  I am pretty silly anyways.  So last week after ballet we went by starbucks before we headed home from Abilene.    Whole I was waiting for my coffee mk was shaking up her milk...so I started singing "shake it up baby now...shake it up baby...twist and shout..."  she quickly shushed me.  I said "what...am I embarassing you?"  She said "no...but someone might hear you!"  Of course....I continued and did it again this week!  I love her so much and I love having fun with her!  She is growing up too fast!  In this pic she is trying to cover my mouth as I was singing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment