.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hold on, wait a minute...

We have been chugging along down here with spring.   It has been nice and warm...mid 70s and 80s.  So much so that I even moved my tomato plants outside!

So along comes this week and it is COLD....Brrr!   I know I have soften up being down in Tx and that a high of 40 isn't really that cold but after being so warm this weekend and most of march...it felt even colder!  So today I decided chicken noodle soup was in order...from scratch ...so good and warm!  And what goes better with soup than a nice fresh bread bowl? 



 Oh it was all sorts of amazing!   I used my normal sourdough bread recipe and just made it into little round loaves instead of long ones.  The kids gobbled it all up which I barely noticed because we were gobbling ours up!  Luckily it will be warmer by the end of the week...60 tomorrow and in the 80s by the weekend.  What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment