.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Eye Candy

 

One of my best friends has given me one of the best gifts in the world.  She has blessed me for the past 5 years with the gift of amazing heart-warming pictures of my family.  If you come to my house or look on my FB page or my blog, chances are you have seen her work.  She has almost every picture of my girls that I own!  She is amazing!  Words cannot express how amazing she is.  She has this uncanny ability to capture every intimate and subtle detail of every one of my family members.  Every picture I see of one of my girls reflects every part of their personality perfectly.  When I see how fast my girls are growing up, It makes me appreciate her work even more.  I will never get the last 4 or 7 years back, but I will always have those pictures.  If you or someone you know needs pictures...or heck, if you just haven't had them done in a while...do yourself a favor contact Serena, owner of S. Garcia Photography.  She mostly shoots out of DFW, but might be willing to travel if you cover her gas money.  Like her FB page and while you are here, enjoy a couple pics of the girls!  First up are Bria's 4 year old pics, followed by some cute Valentine's pics of the girls and their friends, Julianna and Andrew.




















No comments:

Post a Comment