.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy valentines day

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day.  We had a good one.  Low key!  I helped at MK's school Valentine's Party.  Mike and Bria went and got me half a dozen roses.  We got the girls some chocolate.  For dinner we fed the girls a fancy candlelight dinner (of fish sticks, peas and applesauce) early, around 530. I was their waitress and used a pretend french accent...they got to use glass cups and everything...It was cute.  They loved it!  Then we let them watch a movie ("Chitty Chitty Bang Bang") in the guest room while Mike and I had an 'At Home' date.  I made steak and baked sweet potatoes and broccoli.  It was great!  

But this post is not about that.  Y'all know I love my girls and y'all know I love my man.  You've heard me say I love my shoes, but do you really KNOW my love for shoes?  I LOVE shoes...and girl...the higher the heel and the pinker and girlier they are...the more I love them.  So in honor of my love of shoes and the new spring lineup at DSW.com (Aka-Shoe Heaven) lets go on a magical journey of shoes!

Who doesn't need some good wedge heels...and they have such a cute flower detail...great for with jeans or even cute khaki bermuda shorts and a nice top...




I love the strappiness and the height of the heel on these...plus they are a neutral for those of you who don't do pink (I can't imagine...). 

Another non-pink option..I love these... I can't describe it!  LOVE!  I think the chunkiness of the straps and the wedge...so cute!


These shoes are everything I could want in shoes except maybe sparkle but we'll touch that later.  I love the pink and different texture of the fabric.  I love it!




And these...High...texture...the femininity of the lace is so nice...I love the color, but they come in other colors if you are not as adventurous with color.



Holy Moly...CUTE!  I wish I could wear shoes like this every day...the snake skin is amazing and the pop of color...WOW!


I love these, although I never get to go anywhere nice enough to get to wear these...but a girl can dream right!



Some good old fashion leopard print...with a classy red...you can't go wrong with leopard print in my shoe opinion!


And option for those who don't like heels...I love heels, but I could picture myself in these all summer long...if they weren't $350!!!  


I saved the best for last.  Be still my heart...Pink high heel glitter,...It doesn't get much better than these.  I love them.  LOVE them!

What are your favorite shoes?  Just to clarify...this is not a post advertisement for DSW...only a shoe lovers post lusting after some gorgeous shoes that I will likely never own.  

2 comments:

  1. GIRL!!! These things would KILL me!! There is no stinkin way I could wear them! ha! They are cute but I'm "flats" all the way. Have you ever checked out New Dress A Day blog? Here is her DIY decorations for some shoes: http://www.newdressaday.com/2013/02/14/copycat-ban-do-sequin-hearts/ and you have to have to check these out: http://www.newdressaday.com/2011/09/15/week-28-copycat-christian-louboutins/ They are shoes that she put wiggly eyes all over! Anyway, love your shoe fetish, it made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out those links...the hearts are super cute...the eyes are kinda creepy, not going to lie...but still could be fun...I LOVE shoes!

    ReplyDelete