.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Friday, February 8, 2013

Week in photos



I just had a blogger breakthrough...if I start a post on mobile blogger with my phone and add in the pictures and save it as a draft and then go in on my computer, it saves the pics and I can comment on each one instead of a post with pics at the end!  Score!

Our week...wow...it was a whirlwind!  I had a baby shower for a sweet friend from church on Wednesday.  Along with some outfits, I made some bows...they turned out super cute!!!  I can't wait to meet baby Emery...I am a little biased because I get to watch her in April and May...Can't wait for some sweet baby snuggles!


She is a teacher and grew up here in town, so lots of love was shown...also its so fun to shop for a girl!!!  This is only a small part of the gifts!  Baby Emery will be well dressed!

I have mixed feelings about the weather.  On one hand, I miss the snow and cold and I wish it were more like winter.  On the other hand, mild winters can be kinda nice!  I guess 70+ degree weather is more pleasant than 3+ feet of snow...hang in there New Englanders!


Bria helped me do dishes this afternoon...she dried all the pots and pans...then she helped me make the pasta for Pasta Rollatini tonight.  It turned out great and is definitely a keeper recipe.  
If you are interested in trying it you can find the recipe here.  Don't be intimidated by the fresh pasta dough...it is as easy as making pie crust!

Bria, Mike and I had a rousing Hungry Hungry Hippos tournament the other day.  It was quite fun!


We currently have NO plans tomorrow...and you have no idea how happy this makes me!!!  Sunday is our church's Sweetheart Banquet.  It should be a lot of fun, but I admit that I have no idea what to expect.  Our philosophy this first year is to experience it this year so we know whats going on for next year!  Ha!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment