.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week in photos

Here's what we were up to this week...on a side note I hate that I cant write in between photos with mobile nligging...only type then add pics...hmmm...if anyone knows a way around that let me know. 

So here's a summation of the pics:
I tried a new recipe for dinner last night...venison bacon burgers with bacon inside the burger...very good!  We busted out the popc orn maker for family night last night...we use organic coconut oil in it and it is so delicious!  No butter needed!  My mom taught Bria how to play tic-tac-toe..to which she responded "hey...im getting pretty good at winning!"  Bria has decided that my high heels are hers...she clomps around the house and I never know where I will find my shoes!  Also this week mk has had a cc tough time with her asthma...not sure why...she doesnt have a cold, but we have been using our nebulizer like crazy!   

Sunday we will be enjiying some yummy food and watching the super bowl.  We will be rooting for the 49ers only because we HATE the ravens!  Hope your weekend is great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment