.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

32

I have a bunch of posts that I want to post but I have no internet and I need to post them from my computer.    So tonight I will leave you with an ode to my husband on his birthday!   Since he is 32 today here are 32 reasons I am thankful he is alive and mine!
32. He kills spiders
31. He takes out the trash
30. He has an awesome beard that he keeps bc I love it!
29. He has such a strong faith in God
28.  He is always encouraging
27. He Loves God with all his heart and soul and mind
26. He teaches our daughters to do the same
25. He sets a great example for our girks for how they should be treated
24. He always treats me wuth love and respect
23.  He gets that I am a little crazy and unpredictable and..
22. He loves me for it
21. He puts up with all of our girly stuff
20. Family is 2nd for him only behind God
19. He seeks Godly wisdom
18. He strives for righteousness
17. He likes to cuddle
16. He knows the importance of reading Gods Word daily and tries to do so
15. He is big and strong
14.  He puts up with and supports me with everything I overcommit to
13. He is willing to explain everything I ask about all the sports we watch and he does so with patience and love
12. He is silly...and silly with me and silly with the girls
11. He loves to have fun
10. He makes discipline and self control and integral part of his character
9. He strives to live above reproach
8. He takes his responsibilities to our family very seriously
7. He preaches the Word unashamed, allowing God to speak through him regularly
6. He is incredibly hot!!
5. He treats our girls and me like princesses
4. He is the perfect balance in character for me
3. He understands more about me than sometimes I do
2. He love, cares, and prays for the members of his church like they were family
1. He loves my cooking and I love to cook for him!

I could go on...but I guess I have to wait for him to get older!  I love you babe...Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment