.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Saturday, May 11, 2013

This week

This week was so so busy!  It started off with a trip to dfw to do some hair...I did 17 clients in a little over 24 hours!  Crazy...I know!  But I love it!  The rest of the week was our usual grind of ballet...tball...softball...ga's...school...watching Emery...housework...etc...etc...but here are a couple pics of our week:


I didn't get to run all week, but finally made it out tonight.  Its amazing how much progress you lose when you lose a week of training.  However, I am more motivated than ever to keep going.  Halfway through my run I stopped to take a drink of water, turned around and was greeted with this gorgeous sunset!  Thank you Jesus for the ability to run and the beautiful Earth you created for us to enjoy!


My bookworm daughter decided to check out the dictionary from the library...for FUN!


Friday night I made chicken and waffles from scratch for the first time ever....it was DELICIOUS!  The girls and Mike agreed!

Mk had a sleep over and I was surprised...they were just as happy to play phone games next to each other...I made them not play the whole time...they also danced in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment