.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Friday, May 31, 2013

Bffs

Last week, Cheyenne spent the week with her Nana in Abilene.  We weren't able to go out there til Friday, but we met them at the Abilene zoo...our zoo pass allows us to take in up to 6 which was perfect!  As soon as they saw each other there were big hugs!!!  


They walked around holding hands most of the day!!


I had Baby Emery with me...this is how we roll!!!


And you can't forget Dakota!!! She was so enamored with Emery....


...and the waterbottle!!


These girls are so precious!  I love them and I love that we live close enough to Abilene to meet up and stay in contact!  They are bff's and I think they always will be as long as we are able to stay in touch!  That shouldn't be a problem because I kinda like hanging out with her mom too!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to meet them! thanks for letting my girls tag along at the zoo. We can't wait for ballet camp! The other day Cheyenne was asking me if Bria has an email address bc she wanted to send her a picture we found online. It was of Strawberry Shortcake. LOL! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete