.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Goodbye dear friend :(

I am going to have to say good bye to one of my best friends soon....and before you get too emotionally involved, I should warn you...it is not a person! 

7 years ago I recieved my beautiful cuisunart 7 cup food processor for christmas from my sweet inlaws.  From that moment on we were inseparable, whipping up countless sauces, pastas, even all of Brianna's baby food!  We have been there through thick and thin...literally, pasta dough can get pretty thick!  

About a year ago I noticed the plastic on my blade beginning to crack and I thought...I may need to get a new blad at some point soon.  I hadnt thought much about it since.  Today I got out my friend to whip up some pasta dough for pasta rollatini.  I thought again about replacing the blade and went about mu business mixing.....UNTIL.....

....it wouldn't turn on!  I pressed the button on then pulse then off....unplugged...plugged back in...it went finally...then the next three times it wouldn't...then it worked one time ...then the next three times it didn't....

I am sad...and grieving this great loss ...I love to cook and my cuisinart is used several times a week (which is probably why it is about to die)!  So right now I am waiting for it to die...it could be tomorrow, it could be next week...only time will tell!  Now to convince hubs (and the budget) to let me get a new one...I have a feeling he will be easier to convince than the budget...he really likes pasta! 

R.I.P. my cuisinart...you've been a good friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment