.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Monday, June 3, 2013

Challenge extended...

I am trying not to get discouraged bc I haven't been out for a run in almost two weeks...life was absolutely insane the last two weeks.  I don't want to make excuses...I am mad at myself for not going.   I didn't go when I had a chance and then when I was ready to go something would come up and Mike wasn't around to watch the girls.  It comes down to having a better plan and sticking to it...planning the night before when I am going to go for a run and then going.  That is my goal.  

On a completely separate note but slightly related, someone posted a link to a June 30 day ab challenge...so I decided to do it!!!  We are 3 days in and I have done it every night.  I hope I can keep up with it but either way, I am just going to try my best and push myself to do more than I think I can!  Mike is doing it with me and that is nice.  Its not too late...you can do it too!  Then we can cheer each other on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment