.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Coffee coffee

I know I said no posts til later in the week and here I am with a post...turns out I had a little down time this morning.  Speaking of this morning...if you know me then you probably don't talk to me much before I have had coffee...well when I am in ft worth either Donna or I usually goes to get coffee since she doesn't have a coffee maker (yes...I love her anyways!).  So this morning I woke up in time to go get it beforw my first client.   I ordered my grande americano black (because we don't do no wimpy coffee) and after I paid for it, the barista said the most blessed words known to man...or me..."we accidentally made two americanos...do you want the extra one free?"  Oh starbucks...I love you and your blessedly strong coffee and I love you for the 2 for 1 today!  The way to my heart is definitely coffee (take note!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment