.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pay attention...

I always tell my kids that...and I try to follow my own advice...

However.....

Today we had our tball cookout for the end of the season.  It was a lot of fun.  During it Mk and one of her friends wanted to play with her bow and arrow.  So I let them. I was showing her friend how to shoot it and simultaneously paying attention to Mike and answering a question ...not a good idea....while I managed to shoot the arrow straight and not hit anyone, I also managed to get my arm in the way of the bow and when I released the arrow, the bow string pounded my arm and burst a blood vessel... I now have quite the whelp and I am sure it will be extremely colorful by tomorrow...  so. ..pay attention

This pic is from about an hour or so afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment