.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mommy daughter time

While Bria has been at ballet camp this week I have been spending time with Mk.  Yesterday my mom and I took her to paint pottery.  I love how she loves all things artistic! 

Today, Mike is out here with us and took the girls to chick fil a for lunch and then to go see the movie Epic.  I took advantage of the opportunity and went out to lunch with my mommy.  Soup and salad at Olive Garden...Yum!  Then we went and got pedicures.  It was nice to have some time just us and extra nice that we could relax while doing so!

Tomorrow is Bria's last day of ballet camp and she is supposed to dress up like a princess...she is of course going as cinderella...and also they will have a visit from Cinderella herself since the theme is Cinderella.  It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment