.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dance dance dance and more birthday

Today MK went back to school...I dont know who was more excited...scratch that...I had to get up at 6:00am...she was the ONLY one excited!  Bria missed her sissie but enjiyed not having to share momma...she soent quite a while snuggled up on my lap this morning!   Mk was so excited to be back that she told me when I picked her up that she was upset that she would only get 3 more days of school this week before another break...you know...the weekend!  Only her! 

The girls were so excited to get back to ballet today!  They got new leg warmers for Christmas and today was their first time to wear them.   They looked so cute!

After ballet we went and had dinner with my parents. ..I gave my dad his birthday present from me and kim...a giant coffee cup that says "everything is bigger in texas" and some k-cups!  And at home I had one last birthday present waiting for me from the sweetest in-laws a girl could ever have: a new cuisinart hand mixer and a cuisinart immersion stick blender!  Super excited!  I am one blessed woman!
Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment