.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Home again home again jigity jig

Last night we enjoyed one last night in Austin with my sister and her family before heading home today.  Of course we had to play Catan...this time we let mk stay up and play...she did pretty good...for her first time...and for being 7!  Today we headed home.  As much fun as I have had this vacation, I am going to enjoy getting back into a normal routine!  Tonight we enjoyed yummy steak salads for dinner while watching the playoffs!  It was so lowkey and enjoyable!  Mike and I decided to see who could precdict the playoff winners.    As of this point I am 0-2 & he is 1-1 but we will see what tomorrow holds... either way it will be some good football!  Here are some pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment