.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mobile blogging and New Year's Resolutions

New Year...new goals....
I hate blogging from my phone but I am going to use my picture a day goal to help motivate me to do it!

What are your resolutions/goals for this year?
Here are mine:
1) read through the Bible this year but historically (I did this in 2011chronologically and loved it)
2) lose 60 pounds (in 2010 I lost 40 and have gained most of it back sadly...just admitting this to myself is a big step right now)
3) do some serious research on adoption and adoption agenclies and start an adoption fund
4) blog AT LEAST a picture a day this year
5) experiment with more recipes and create some of my own
Here are my first two pics...one is Miss Bria on our way to Austin sleeping in the car.  The other is my sweet little niece Lindsay!






Btw...still not sure about this birthday thing this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment