.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I had the pleasure of making birthday dinner for my sweet dad tonight!  I am an admitted daddy's girl!  My dad hangs the moon.  He is smart and sweet....eternally optimistic...quirky and a bit antagonistic.  He oozes charisma and logistics.  He is grounded in his faith and has always been a logical and moral compass for me pointing me towards the Truth and holding me accountable.  The older I get the more similarities I see in me and him.  I hope that one day I can be half the man he is...except uou know...in woman form!  I love you daddy so very much and I am so blessed to have such an amazing man of God for a dad. 

Here's a pic of the cake I made him...it is a pina colada cake...it is Deee-lish!  It was often our birthday cake through the years as this cake was his and my favorite cake...and since our birthdays are so close we got to be birthday buddies!  Oh yeah...those are my goobers in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment