.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Friday, January 4, 2013

Rain on my parade

Today we decided to go see the state capital.  When we decided to go today we did not check the weather.  It was so cold and as we came out of the restaurant that we had lunch at it started to rain....cold...wet...rain!  So Mike, my sister Kim, me, Mk, Bria, Haylie, Becca, and Lindsay all walked around in the rain till we got to the only (and farthest) entrance that was stroller friendly.  Once we got through security (again with 5 kids) we had a great time!  I LOVE interesting and beautiful architecture...esp historic architecture.  The state house did not disappoint...so beautiful!  We did about half the tour before the kids were all done.   It will be fun to go back in the spring or summrr in warmer weather and let the kids plsy on the lawn!  Enjoy some pics from our day including a great "awkward family photo"...I kept waiting to take it until the girls settled down, but it just kept getting worse so I took the pic to end it!

No comments:

Post a Comment