.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Steak, swans, & giraffes

So before I talk about today...here's a cute story about mk:
Last night when I served her the chicken lentil soup she looked at it and asked "what is that"..I was half paying attention and said "lentils"  because I assumed that was what she meant.  She said "no...this meat..what is it?"  Confused, I replied "chicken...why do you ask?"  Her response left me dying laughing...she said "well I just didnt know if it was a different meat like duck or swan or something..."  swan?  Really?   Seriously never know what will come out of that kids' mouth! 

So today while in Abilene we got together with my parents and went to Pirini Ranch Steakhouse to celebrate my dad and my birthdays.  It was fun and so soooo good!  I had prime rib and it was great...it had been so long since I had prime rib!  I highly reccomend going if you are looking for great steak.  Its not a big menu, but be prepared....it is a pricey one, but its totally worth it!

I will leave you with some pictures.  Most of them are of us at Pirinis...individuals around the table.  There is one picture of a toothbrush...it is Bria's giraffe toothbrush.   It has a suction cup on the bottom of it and you never know where it will end up aftrr brushing.  This was tonight.  Also there is one of mike and mk waiting for the bus playing star wars angry birds...its how we roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment