.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dreamhouse with a side of boots

After church today Mike put together the girls' big gift from my mom and dad: barbie dreamhouse!  3 stories...fully furnished...with working lights and accessories. Mk had a friend over for a playdate and the three of them played all afternoon with it!  I got for Christmas something I have been wanting since we moved to Texas 5.5 years ago: cowboy boots!  I got a gift card to Cavenders and my mom and I went and I picked them out.  After trying a couple brands on I settled on a pair of pointy toe chocolate brown Ariats with subtle white and blue embroidery....I LOVE them and they are super comfortable (which I wasnt expecting!)!  Oh and on an final note...I went 0-4 in my playoff predictions...I will not be making any predictions next week as I dont want to jinx the pats...boo

No comments:

Post a Comment