.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The big 3-ohhhhh

Yup...it's here...I am 30...to tell you the truth...I am actually enjoying this birthday!  No cosmic depression ....I didn't wake up with a face full of wrinkles...it has been a great day with my wonderful husband , my beautiful girls and my amazing little sister.  We started the day with breakfast at Dunkin Donuts...which is both nostalgic and a treat since we moved away from the land of dunkin!  Then a trip to HEB, followed by some cooking.   I made my own birthday dinner which may sound like a bummer to some but I LOVE to cook so I used the opportunity to make braciole and roasted asparagus.  I made tiramisu for my cake!  It was delicious!  While the girls were having quiet time my sister Kim took me for a main/pedi...so fun! After dinner MK rallied Bria and Haylie to sing a birthday song of love to me!  It was a great day with the people I love!  Here are some pics of my day and my gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment