.

.
photo cred:Amanda V Photography

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekends and mondays

So I think I have decided to only blog once over the weekend.  It hwts so crazy anyways and honestly I would rather spend that time with my family. 

Today has been.....monday.  Not a bad day...but nothing particularly interesting either.  Sweetest part of my day was when Bria pulled up her step stool in the kitchen and helped me do the dishes.  She helped put clean stuff away and then she asked me "when will you teach me how to wash dishes momma?"  I taught her!  She made a chore I usually hate into my favorite part of the day! 

Here are some pics...Bria was up about two hours earlier than normal for no reason other than she woke up..so she passed out while we were visiting at the hospital around 11am!   Also theres a pic of our dinner: white bean chicken chili...so yummy! And my view from my kitchen...its what I look out at while doing dishes!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment